• Nonpublic School Special Education Services

    To begin the process of evaluation please email  pbelsenich@opschools.org  for Polly Belsenich.

    New York State Education Law 3602-c states that if a parent, guardian or legal custodian of a student with a disability wishes to have his or her child receive special education programs and services while enrolled in the nonpublic school, that parent or guardian or legal custodian must file a written request for special education services with the school district of residence on or before June 1 preceding the school year for which such services are requested.

    Click here to access the Orchard Park School District Special Education website for contact information. 

    If You Are Concerned Your Child May Have a Learning Disability or Needs Special Education

    If you are concerned your child may have a learning disability or needs special education, please visit these electronic resources for additional information:

    For a parents guide to Special Education in NY please visit - www.p12.nysed.gov/specialed/publications/policy/parentguide.htm

    For technical assistance please visit - www.p12.nysed.gov/specialed/techassist/parentcenters.htm

    If you have any questions, please contact the Special Education Office at (209-6248).