Documentation Required for Registration of Students New to the District:
Proof of Residence
The following is a list of documentation required to establish a student's residency. The list below provides guidance regarding the documentation to be submitted by the student's parent/guardian.
Proof of Residency and Supporting Documentation
- Deed or Closing Statement for Residence; or Property Tax Bill for Residence;
- Parent/Guardian’s billing address on tax bill must match residence. Otherwise, parent/guardian must provide additional supporting documentation for proof of residency.
- Executed Lease or Rental Agreement (Lease must be up-to-date - an expired lease or an unsigned lease is not a valid proof of residence);
- Lease or Rental Agreement must include actual address; Landlord’s name and contact information and must be signed by all parties.
- If Agreement does not include such information, parent/guardian must provide Landlord's name and phone number for verification purposes.
One of the options below as verification of Supplemental Residency Documentation (dated within the past 30 calendar days); at times, more than one may be requested:
- Utility Bill (Electric, Gas, Phone, TV, etc.) listing residential address and billing address;
- Car Registration, Car Insurance;
- Government Benefit Document;
- Notarized Statement from Landlord
- Payroll Stub; or
- Other 'official' documentation as determined acceptable by the District to prove residency.
Other Documents Needed for Student Registration:
- Student's Original birth certificate or Passport
- Residential Parent's Driver's License, Passport, or State Issued I.D.
- Records Request and Report card from previous school (please note that High School registrants need a transcript of all HS credits from grade 8-12)
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
Parents are required to fill out the following forms for Registration:
- New Student Online Registration form
- MKV - Residency questionnaire
- Residency Acknowledgment
- Records Request Form
- Home Language questionnaire (HLQ) ** See below for other HLQ in other languages
** Home Language Questionnaires in Alternate Languages
Health appraisal and Immunization forms should be forwarded to the school nurse within 14 days of the child's first day of school and must be completed by a New York State physician. Please contact your child's school nurse with questions.
- Orchard Park High School, Michelle Lucidi, RN Fax 209-6451 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orchard Park Middle School, Bailey Bond, RN Fax 209-6413 email@example.com
- Eggert Elementary, Rebecca Banks, RN Fax 209-6371 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ellicott Elementary, Melissa Odrzywolski, RN Fax 209-6203 email@example.com
- South Davis Elementary, Allison Bessel, RN Fax 209-8195 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windom Elementary, Sarah Johnson, RN Fax 209-6490 email@example.com