These are instructions for OP students who want to log into their Orchard Park Google Chrome Accounts at Home:
1.) Download Google Chrome
If you do not have Google Chrome installed on on your computer, please
download it here for free to your computer or device:
2.) Open Chrome
- Double Click on the Chrome icon.
- In the top right, click the button with your name or the person icon .
- Click Turn on Sync or Sign in to Chrome.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: normal login password
- Click on "Link Data" when asked
- Click on "I'm In" when asked to sync your data
If you share your computer with others, you can learn how to manage multiple people in Chrome (Below).
3.) Add a person
- Sign in to Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of the browser window, click the button for the current user. It may show that person's name, email, or an icon like this .
- Click Manage People or Switch Person.
- At the bottom of the window, click Add Person. If the new person signs in to Chrome with a Google Account, he or she will see synced bookmarks, apps, extensions, and other browsing data on the computer and will be able to sync any future changes.
4.) Switch between people
- In the upper right corner of the browser window, click the button for the current person.
- Click either Manage People or Exit with your username on it.
- Choose the person you want to switch to.
- Make sure you are using your account and not someone else's.