• We continually accept applications for substitute positions and welcome your interest in working in the Orchard Park Central School District.  Please read below for information on applying for a position in the district.  

    Contact Information

    Postal Address:
    Office of Personnel & Pupil Services
    Orchard Park Central School District
    2240 Southwestern Blvd.
    West Seneca, NY 14224

    • Inquiries regarding administrative and teaching positions should be directed to Susan Langendorfer at (716) 209-6239 or slangendorfer@opschools.org
    • Inquiries regarding support staff positions or per diem substitute teaching positions should be directed to Nanette Wagner at (716) 209-6352 or nanettewagner@opschools.org
    • Other inquires can be directed to TBD, Assistant Superintendent for Personnel & Pupil Services, at (716) 209-6239
    • For information regarding use of our teacher/administrator online application form, please email WNYSAS@E1B.ORG

    Orchard Park Central School District Job Vacancies

    Click here for Current Teacher, Administrative or Substitute Teacher Vacancies

    Click here for Current Support Staff Vacancies

    Application Process

    How do I apply for a job in the Orchard Park Central School District?

    Fill out the on-line application form for teaching and administrative positions. Fill out the on-line application form for support staff positions or visit the Personnel Office, 2240 Southwestern Blvd, West Seneca, NY for a job application.

    Where can I find information on becoming a Substitute Teacher?

    Fill out the on-line application form for substitute teaching positions.

    How do I register for Absence Management?   

    After you complete a profile sheet and returned it to the Personnel & Pupil Services Office, an email will be sent to you with Identification # and Pin #for you to access the Absence Management system. You must register with Absence Management when you receive this information.

    Where can I learn how to use the Absence Management system?

    Video training is available to an employee once they have a username and pin# in Absence Management. Once you log in for the first time, click on the Frontline Support tab at the top to watch a video on how to use the system.

    Administrative Openings:

    Candidates must hold appropriate NYSED certification.  To be considered for administrative job opportunities, candidates must complete our online application by accessing the link below and follow the WNY Schools Applicant Login directions.  After completing the online application, print out same and mail (or hand deliver) with a letter of interest, resume, original transcripts, college placement file and a copy of certificate (s) as directed in the job vacancy posting.

    Click here to access the Administrative Applications
    Selected candidates will be asked to forward any other necessary materials and will be further contacted prior to interviews.
    If you have any problems with your application, please email WNYSAS@E1B.ORG

    Teaching or Substitute Teacher Openings:

    Candidates for these positions must hold a bachelors degree, with preference given to individuals who hold appropriate NYSED certification.  Additionally, to be considered for a school district teaching or substitute teaching job opportunity, candidates must complete our online application (see the link below) and attach the completed application to the online posting that they are interested in.  The online application provides directions.  If you are unsure how to follow these directions, please call Nanette Wagner in the District Personnel & Pupil Services office and she will be glad to help you (716-209-6352)

    The district no longer accepts unsolicited paper copies.  Online applications should include the following attachments: resume, college transcripts, NYSED Fingerprint Clearance, and three (3) current Letters of Recommendation (2 from former employers).

    The District will add substitute teachers from time to time during the year, depending upon need.  The District's need for substitute teachers varies significantly by area of certification and the need changes over time.  If a substitute applicant is contacted for a job interview with us, it is expected that they will arrive on time for their interview, be dressed in professional attire, and be prepared to discuss their strengths as a candidate.  If approved, all substitute teachers must attend one of the substitute teacher orientations before they may begin.

    Click here to access the Teacher and Substitute Teacher Applications
    If you have any problems with your using the online system, please email WNYSAS@E1B.ORG

    Support Staff Openings (Full-time, Part-time or Substitute):

    These positions are referred to within the District as School Related Professional positions and are either Civil Service competitive or non-competitive positions.  To apply for these positions, please complete a Support Staff Application and mail it to the Personnel & Pupil Services Office.  You may either pick up a blank application from our office, or you may access it from the link below:

    Click the link under Related Files below to access the Support Staff Application Form 


    New York State law requires that the State Education Department Office of School Personnel Review and Accountability (OSPRA) conduct fingerprint supported criminal history background checks for applicants for teacher certification and all prospective employees of school districts, charter schools and BOCES.

    Live Scan Fingerprinting Clearance is operated by MorphoTrust (a Statewide Vendor Managed System).  To register/apply, please contact IdentoGO at (877) 472-6915 to schedule an appointment.   The fingerprint agency code "ORI" # is TEACH.

Related Files

  • Personnel Office Staff

    dean ramirez

     Dr. Dean Ramirez
    Assistant Superintendent
    for Personnel & Pupil Services

    (716) 209-6239

    Susan Langendorfer,
    Principal Clerk Typist

    (716) 209-6239

    Nanette Wagner,
    Principal Clerk Typist

    (716) 209-6352