Welcome to the Orchard Park Central School District. We are always excited to welcome new students to the District!
Orchard Park now has an online express system for incoming Kindergarten Registration.
To register your child for kindergarten:
- Click here to begin the online registration process.
- We will contact you with further directions on how to proceed.
- Once the online registration process is complete, the Central Registrar, will contact you to complete your registration process.
Please remember if you need to meet with the Central Registrar you must make an appointment, walk-in registrations can not be accepted.
The deadline to assure you and your child have all the proper documentation necessary to attend orientation is March 1st!
To enter Kindergarten, a child must be five years old on or before Dec. 1 2020. Registration needs to be complete by March 1st. At the orientation, which takes place in late April or early May of 2020, the child and parent/guardian meet the principal, school nurse and some of the teachers, visit a Kindergarten room and sign up for Kindergarten screening. Screening is done at a later date to assess the strengths and needs of each child.
Kindergarten Orientation Dates/Times
- Eggert Road Elementary: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 9:30-11 a.m.
- Ellicott Elementary: Monday, May 4, 2020 - 2-3 p.m. for last names beginning with A-L
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 - 2-3 p.m. for last names beginning with M-Z
- South Davis Elementary: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 9:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - 2-3 p.m.
- Windom Elementary: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:45 a.m.-12 p.m. for last names beginning with A-L
Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 1:30-3:30 p.m. for last names beginning with M-Z