WRITING A PAPER OR COMPLETING A PROJECT...
Go to our Library Media Center's homepage to find resources to use for any project as well as MLA format for creating "Works Cited" pages and using "in-text references."
STUDYING FOR A MAJOR TEST...AP GOVERNMENT
1. Go to: http://highered.mheducation.com/sites/0073526401/sitemap.html
for textbook resources to prepare for unit tests.
2. Go to: http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/teachers_corner/2259.html
for previous AP exams and other resources to study from.
STUDYING FOR A MAJOR TEST....US HISTORY
1. Go to www.castlelearning.com to access regents-type questions which I assign for review.
- To log in, use this format: op-student id # (type in "op-" then your O.P.C.S.-issued ID number.) Then, If you have a password, put it in. If it is your first time, click Sign-in after you login and you will be directed to a page to create a password.
- Select U.S. History & Government.
- Select "Short Answer Review", then click on "Mrs. Feeley's Assignments"
- If you want to make your own review test, Click ""Sessions you create yourself" and then Create a new short answer section". You may then choose from the units available to select questions that are covered in your current unit.
2. Go to regentsprep.org to make your own regents-type tests to review without a password.