Technology and Engineering Education (TEE)
... is a bridge between academics and the real world!
- is a one year basic introduction to and exploration of technology and engineering (10 weeks in 6th grade, 10 weeks in 7th grade and 20 weeks in 8th grade).
- develops technological literacy, which is vital to individual, community and national economic prosperity.
- helps students understand and keep pace with new technology.
- engages students in motivating hands-on, project-based learning.
- gives students the opportunity to solve real-world, engineering-design challenges.
- develops skill working individually, as well as cooperatively in a team.
- Uses an integrated STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) approach to help students understand the practical applications of math and science principles.
"Tell me, I forget.
Show me, I remember.
Involve me, I understand."