Taking Care of Business
What is the Academy of Finance?
The Academy of Finance introduces a student to the broad career opportunities available in the ever-changing financial services industry through involvement in a hands-on business curriculum. Students learn workplace skills and develop self-confidence as they participate in a rigorous and relevant business curriculum.
What does the Academy of Finance offer students?
- Exposure to all facets of the financial industry & current technology
- Paid summer internship for eligible students
- College credit courses
- Experience in operating a branch of a student run bank
- Alumni association membership
- National certificate of study
- Co-curricular events
Mrs. Kristen Casto, Academy Director
House 1 Office
4040 Baker Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Telephone: (716) 209-6350
Mr. Timothy Stalker, Advisory Board Chairperson
For website issues, please contact:
Mrs. Kristen Casto