National Academy Foundation Advisory Boards provide:
- Financial resources for academies and their students
- Professional development opportunities and technical assistance
- Instructional support for academy teachers
- Assistance in advocating the importance and value of academies
- Internship opportunities for academy students
The Advisory Board for the Orchard Park High School Academy of Finance conducts monthly meetings which are open to the public. Please see our Calendar of Events for upcoming meeting dates. We hope to see you there!
If you are interested in joining the Advisory Board for our Academy of Finance, please contact Tim Stalker at email@example.com.
The Advisory Board for the Orchard Park High School Academy of Finance is classified as a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. If you are interested in making a tax-deductible monetary contribution, please contact Tim Stalker at the above e-mail address.