Orchard Park High School PTO Board
President: Caren Chaffee
Vice-President: Donna Aylsworth
Secretary: Amy Wierer
Treasurer: Tracy Brege
Membership dues for the 2021-2022 school year are just $5.00 per family.
The PTO will be using Membership Toolkit again for our communications, online store, online membership, volunteer signups and directory.
- Go tohttps://orchardparkhspto.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Click the "Register / Log In" button. If you have previously held a Membership Toolkit account, please LOG IN and skip to STEP #7.
- If you have never had a Membership Toolkit account with the PTO, click the "Create Account" button on the right side of the page underneath "New User?"
- Provide your first and last name, email address, create a password and click the “Verify My Email” button
- Go to your email and click the “Verify My Email” button
- Enter your password where indicated on the verification screen and click the “Create Account” button
- Click on “Step 1: Family Information”
- Provide or confirm the requested information.
- Click the “Next Step” button.
Note: if you indicate that you want the second parent to be able to manage the account, they will receive an email and will have to accept your invitation to do so. They will need to create their own account.
- Proceed to “Student Information”
- Click “Add Student” to enter your first OPHS child’s name and grade.
- Do not enter Classroom Teacher.
- If needed, click “I have another student” to add additional OPHS children to your profile.
- When all HS children have been entered, click the “Save” button in the lower right side of the page.
- Click on “Step 2: Directory Publish Preferences”
- You can also choose which information you would like shared in the directory by unchecking any boxes containing information you wish to keep private.
- Click the “Save” button in the lower right side of the page to save your preferences.
- Click on “PTO Membership 2021-2022” under “Store & Data (Information) Forms” to complete your membership.
- Click the “down” arrow to the far right of the “Membership for Families” section and select the number “1”
- Click “Add to cart and checkout”
You can pay online through your PayPal account or using a credit or debit card or mail a check or cash to “OPHS PTO, 4040 Baker Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127.”
HS PTO Facebook page:Please join the HS PTO Facebook page! It's a great way to find out about PTO volunteering opportunities, as well as to stay up-to-date on what's happening at the HS. https://www.facebook.com/
2021-22 PTO MEETING DATES
*** PLEASE NOTE: All meetings will take place virtually until further notice. ***
Monday, September 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Monday, October 25, 2021* at 7:00 pm
Monday, November 22, 2021* at 7:00 pm
Monday, January 24, 2022* at 7:00 pm
Monday, February 28, 2022* at 7:00 pm
Monday, March 28, 2022* at 7:00 pm
Monday, April 25, 2022* at 7:00 pm
Monday, May 23, 2022* at 7:00 pm
* Post Prom meetings will be held before the PTO meetings at 6:00 pm starting in October.