Welcome to the Orchard Park Central School District (OPCSD) Online Athletic Registration Process
The OPCSD will be offering an online athletic registration process through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. This is a secure registration platform that is an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics.
The online registration process MUST BE COMPLETED BY a PARENT/GUARDIAN and should be viewed and dicussed with the student-athlete. Please complete the registration with the student-athlete present. Parents/Guardians are responsible for completing forms and ensuring that all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the School Nurse.
Please note: Families with multiple students must complete an online registration form for each of their students.
It is important that the athlete/parent review the student athlete handbook as it outlines the policies for participation (see link at bottom of page.)
STEP 1: Ensure your child has a valid physical on file with the district. If a physical and/or update is needed, click on the links at the end of the registration process.
Physicals are good for a period of one year from the date of the physical, to the end of the month (i.e. physical done 11/25/20 is valid until 11/30/21).
Valid sports physical date for the Spring 2022 season is 3/1/21 or after.
- During the summer - updated physicals are to be turned in to the Athletic Office.
- During the school year - updated physicals are to be turned in to the School Nurse in your building.
STEP 2: Complete the registration on Parent Portal
- Spring 2022 registration will be available for Varsity and JV levels from Feb. 14th-March 10th.
- Spring 2022 registration will be available for Modified B level from Feb. 21st-March 17th.
- Spring 2022 registration will be available for Girls Varsity Flag Football and Unified Basketball from March 7th-March 31st.
PowerSchool Parent Portal <--- log into the Parent Portal and click on "Forms" (left hand column) and then click to complete "Interscholastic Parent Permission Form" (right hand column) Please use a lap top or desktop. Limited accessibility on other devices.
Note: If your child is a 7th or 8th grader planning to tryout for a JV or Varsity level sport, they must complete the Athletic Placement Process. Click here for further information.