Orchard Park High School PTO Board
President: Natalie Schaffer
Vice-President: Barb Fowler
Secretary: Alexis Knavel
Treasurer: Tracy Brege
Membership dues for the 2019 - 2020 school year are $5.00 per family.
We are excited to announce that the PTO will be using Membership Toolkit instead of My School Anywhere for our communications, online store, online membership, volunteer signups and directory. Every family will need to create a Membership Toolkit account to join the PTO (or submit the attached form and an account will be created for you).
As with any new tool, we anticipate some growing pains. If you have ANY issues, please contact Natalie Lesh Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-0412.
1. Go to https://orchardparkhspto.membershiptoolkit.com/ and click the “Register / Log In” button. Click the “Create Account” button on the right side of the page underneath “New User?” Provide your first and last name, email address, create a password and click the “Verify My Email” button
2. Go to your email and click the “Verify My Email” button (check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive it immediately). Enter your password where indicated on the verification screen and click the “Create Account” button
3. Click on “Step 1: Family Information” and provide the requested information. Click the “Next Step” button. Note: if you indicate that you want the second parent to be able to manage the account, they will receive an email and will have to accept your invitation to do so. They will have to create an account. (You can also invite another parent later.)
4. Proceed to “Step 2: Student Information.” Click “Add Student” to enter your first HS child’s name and grade. Do not enter Classroom Teacher. Click “I have another student” to add additional HS children to your profile. When all HS children have been entered, click the “Save” button in the lower right side of the page.
5. Proceed to “Step 2: Directory Publish Preferences.” You can opt out of having your information published in the online directory. You can also choose which information you would like shared in the directory by unchecking any boxes containing information you wish to keep private. Click the “Save” button in the lower right side of the page to save your preferences.
6. Once you have created your account and completed your profile, please visit the Store to join the PTO. While you’re joining the PTO, you can also make a donation to the PTO General Fund or to Post Prom. For any store purchase, you can pay online through your Paypal account or mail a check or cash to the PTO.
7. You can also visit the Volunteer page to sign up for events scheduled in the first half of the school year. The sign up for PTO events later in the school year will be posted at the appropriate time.
Volunteer Sign Up Information:Please click on the link below to sign up to volunteer at PTO events. The link will take you to your Membership Toolkit account, so please make sure you have joined the PTO before signing up to volunteer. Please note that volunteer opportunities arise throughout the year and you will receive emails when volunteers are needed for events later in the school year.
HS PTO Facebook page:Please join the HS PTO Facebook page! It's a great way to find out about PTO volunteering opportunities, as well as to stay up-to-date on what's happening at the HS. https://www.facebook.com/
2019-20 PTO MEETING DATES
All meetings are held at 7 p.m. in Library Media II.
- Monday, September 23, 2018
(6 p.m. start so you can also attend the Keeping Kids Safe Presentation at 7 p.m.)
- Monday, October 28, 2018*
- Monday, November 25, 2018*
- Monday, January 27, 2019*
- Monday, February 24, 2019*
- Monday, March 30, 2019*
- Monday, April 27, 2019*
- Monday, June 1, 2019*
* Post Prom meetings will be held at 6 p.m. in Library Media II on these dates.
- Monday, September 23, 2018