Orchard Park High School PTO Board
President: Tracy Brege
Vice-President: Donna Aylsworth
Secretary: Nicole Curtis
Treasurer: Karen Fuentes
Membership dues for the 2023-2024 school year are just $5.00 per family.
The PTO will be using Membership Toolkit again for our communications, online store, online membership, volunteer signups and directory.
- Go tohttps://orchardparkhspto.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Click the "Register / Log In" button. If you have previously held a Membership Toolkit account, please LOG IN and skip to STEP #7.
- If you have never had a Membership Toolkit account with the PTO, click the "Create Account" button on the right side of the page underneath "New User?"
- Provide your first and last name, email address, create a password and click the “Verify My Email” button
- Go to your email and click the “Verify My Email” button
- Enter your password where indicated on the verification screen and click the “Create Account” button
- Click on “Step 1: Family Information”
- Provide or confirm the requested information.
- Click the “Next Step” button.
Note: if you indicate that you want the second parent to be able to manage the account, they will receive an email and will have to accept your invitation to do so. They will need to create their own account.
- Proceed to “Student Information”
- Click “Add Student” to enter your first OPHS child’s name and grade.
- Do not enter Classroom Teacher.
- If needed, click “I have another student” to add additional OPHS children to your profile.
- When all HS children have been entered, click the “Save” button in the lower right side of the page.
- Click on “Step 2: Directory Publish Preferences”
- You can also choose which information you would like shared in the directory by unchecking any boxes containing information you wish to keep private.
- Click the “Save” button in the lower right side of the page to save your preferences.
- Click on “PTO Membership 2021-2022” under “Store & Data (Information) Forms” to complete your membership.
- Click the “down” arrow to the far right of the “Membership for Families” section and select the number “1”
- Click “Add to cart and checkout”
You can pay online through your PayPal account or using a credit or debit card or mail a check or cash to “OPHS PTO, 4040 Baker Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127.”
HS PTO Facebook page:Please join the HS PTO Facebook page! It's a great way to find out about PTO volunteering opportunities, as well as to stay up-to-date on what's happening at the HS. https://www.facebook.com/
PTO Meeting Dates 2023-2024
Note: Meetings will take place in-person in the LMC Library on the 2nd floor of the high school.
Please be certain to join PTO via the Membership Toolkit website to ensure the emails are sent to you!
**Monday, September 25, 2023 - 6PM
Monday, October 30, 2023 * - 7PM
Monday, November 27, 2023* -7PM
Monday, January 26, 2024*- 7PM
Monday, February 26, 2024* - 7PM
Monday, March 25, 2024* -7PM
Monday, April 29, 2024* - 7PM
**Monday, May 20, 2024* - 6PM
(Post Prom Meeting at 7PM)
* Post Prom meetings will be held at 6:00 p.m. on these dates, beginning in October
** Please note time change from standard meeting schedule