What I need to know when I attend Fall 2021 Homecoming
As advisers, administrators, and staff, we take pride in the fact that the rules below will ensure not only a safe environment, but an enjoyable and positive experience for all students who attend our dances.
The rules/guidelines below are absolute, as no exceptions will be made at the time of the dance.
- Getting Into the Event
- The event is Saturday, September 25, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Students WILL NOT be allowed into the dance after 8:00 p.m.
- You must be dressed appropriately as described below.
- Everyone must have a current OPHS ID upon entering.
- Your ID is your ticket.
- Please do not purchase more than one ticket per student.
- NO ID = NO ENTRANCE! NO EXCEPTIONS
- For this outdoor dance, attire is either CASUAL OR SEMI-FORMAL and should be in line with the attire guidelines published in the 2021 – 2022 OPHS student agenda and handbook. This is a rain or shine event, so please be sure that students are dressed for the weather.
- Students driving themselves to the dance should park in the Baker lot and walk down to the stadium.
- Students being dropped off at the dance should be dropped off and picked up in the stadium lot
- LIMOS & TRANSPORTATION: Some of you may choose a limousine as your mode of transportation for the evening. Though limos are acceptable, they are neither required nor encouraged. Also, please note:
- Your driver or parent must pick you up at 10:00 p.m. sharp.
- Be certain that someone in your group has a cell phone so that you can get in touch with your driver, parent, or other person driving you.
All Orchard Park High School rules as outlined in the Orchard Park High School 2021-2022 Student Agenda and Handbook apply to the Homecoming Dance event.