Homecoming Dance 2023
Homecoming Ticket Purchase: September 21-28th
- You will need a my school bucks account to purchase a ticket.
- Click "Buy Ticket" to purchase a ticket.
- Your ID is your Ticket
- NO ID = NO ENTRANCE! NO EXCEPTIONS
Drop off / Parking
Students, whether driving themselves or being dropped off, should arrive and park on the side for which they purchased their ticket. They may leave the dance through either exit.
Dance attire is SEMI-FORMAL and should be in line with the code of conduct as published in the 2023 – 2024 OPHS Student Agenda and Handbook.
Attendees should be dressed with the following guidelines in mind:
- A collared shirt, tie (long or bow), dress pants, belt, and dress shoes. (A jacket or sport coat is nice but not necessary.)
- Dresses, dressy pants, skirts, and shoes that are safe and comfortable being worn all night.
- For health and safety reasons, students may not go barefoot at any time.
- Students wearing informal attire, such as shorts, t-shirts, jeans, Crocs (or other foam shoes), or gym shoes will not be allowed entrance.
- Students will be denied entry at the discretion of administration for items that are not expressly mentioned here but that are deemed inappropriate at the time of arrival.
- The doors will open at 7 pm.
- The doors will close at 8:30pm. No students will be admitted after 8:30pm.
- Dance ends at 10:30pm
- Once a student(s) leave the premises, they will not be re-admitted.
Your child’s health and safety is of utmost importance for us. Please feel free to call the school at 716-209-6242 with any questions.