Senior Prom 2022
The senior prom will be held on Saturday June 4, 2022 from 6:00pm – 11:30pm at Michael’s Banquet Facility located at 4885 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY 14075. If you would like to attend this event, please read the information below carefully and take note of the dates stated.
Prom Registration/Ticket Purchase: April 6th – May 6th
- You will need a school bucks account to purchase ticket(s)
- You will not be able to attend the prom if you do not register from April 6th – May 6th
- You will register and pay only for yourself if you are attending alone or with another senior
- You will register and pay for yourself and your date if you are bringing an OPHS underclassman or an outside guest
- If you are bringing an outside guest, you will need to print out the guest form, fill out all the necessary information including a copy of a photo ID and all signatures, and turn it in to HOUSE 2 by May 20th.
- There will also be an option to purchase post prom tickets online.
- NO ID = NO ENTRANCE! NO EXCEPTIONS
**Special Note: If your guest is in high school, the administrator at that high school must sign the guest form.
**If your guest is in college or does not attend school no administrator signature is required. Parent signature still required regardless of age.
At the end of the school day on May 6th registration/ticket purchase will end. Once you register you will not be able to change your registration.
This is a formal event. Please dress accordingly.
- Boys should wear a matching suit with a dress shirt and tie OR a tuxedo.
- Girls should wear evening dresses or dressy pant outfits that are appropriate for a school event.
- EVERYONE must be wearing dress shoes.
- No sneakers, jeans, sweat suits, t-shirts, etc., will be permitted.
- The doors will open at 6:00pm.
- The doors will close at 9:00pm. No students will be admitted after 9:00pm.
- Once a student(s) leave the premises, they will not be re-admitted.
- Lifetouch will be available to take your formal pictures. You may purchase your pictures online before the prom or you may bring the order form and payment the night of the prom.
All Orchard Park High School rules as outlined in the Orchard Park High School 2021-2022 Student Agenda and Handbook apply to the Senior Prom event.