What I need to know when I attend 2021 “Senior Night Lights”
The rules and procedures below have come about as a result of many years of hosting semi-formal dances. As advisers, administrators, and staff, we take pride in the fact that the rules below will ensure not only a safe environment, but an enjoyable and positive experience for all students who attend our dances. The rules/guidelines below are absolute, as no exceptions will be made at the time of the dance.
- Getting Into the Event
- The event is 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Students WILL NOT be allowed into the dance after 7:00 p.m.
- You must be dressed appropriately as described below.
- Everyone must have a current OPHS ID upon entering.
- Your ID is your ticket.
- Please do not purchase more than one ticket per student.
- NO ID = NO ENTRANCE! NO EXCEPTIONS
- Dance attire is SEMI-FORMAL:
- Gentlemen must wear a shirt, tie, and dress pants with leather-style shoes. A jacket is nice but not necessary. Jeans are not acceptable attire.
- Ladies should wear dresses or dressy pants and/or skirts that are festive in a youthful way and/or in a way that is tasteful and appropriate for a school function. Attire that is too revealing or too sophisticated is considered inappropriate for a high school event.
- Full formal dress for "Senior Night Lights" is optional.
- Appropriate Dress—NO EXCEPTIONS!
- LIMOS & TRANSPORTATION: Some of you may choose a limousine as your mode of transportation for the evening. Though limos are acceptable, they are neither required nor encouraged. Also, please note:
- Your driver or parent must pick you up at 9:00 p.m. sharp.
- Be certain that someone in your group has a cell phone so that you can get in touch with your driver, parent, or other person driving you.
All Orchard Park High School rules as outlined in the Orchard Park High School 2020-2021 Student Agenda and Handbook apply to the "Senior Night Lights" event.