Dear Parent/ Guardian:
It is imperative that everyone follows protocol to ensure the safety and security of our students and staff.
- All visitors will ring the buzzer to connect with the monitor. The monitor will ask you the purpose of your visit.
- Visitors will be buzzed in and you must report immediately to the monitor stationed in the foyer of the entrance.
- If your visit requires you to enter the school beyond the monitor’s station, you will be asked to sign in, provide a photo ID, and wear a visitor’s badge.
- Upon leaving the building, you must sign out at the monitor’s station and return your visitor's badge.
- To avoid disturbing instruction, parents/guardians dropping off a forgotten item will leave the item with the school monitor.
We are sure you agree that the safety and security of our students and staff is a top priority, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact your building principal.