Community Use of Orchard Park School Facilities
District residents or groups may request the use of school facilities for community activities such as sporting events, meetings or trainings throughout the year. Please note that a Fee Recovery Schedule was adopted by the Board of Education at their April 7, 2009 meeting. The schedule can be found below.
Groups who show proof of valid non-profit 501 (c) (3) status will pay 50% of the current Cost Recovery Fee Schedule. All groups are required to pay a $20 Permit Processing Fee for use of District facilities.
For further information on the Community Use of School Facilities, please see the Policy below.
Buildings available for community use include the District Offices, Orchard Park High School, Orchard Park Middle School, South Davis Elementary, Windom Elementary, Ellicott Elementary and Eggert Elementary.
The Request of Facilities by Outside Groups permit application can be picked up in the Building & Grounds Department, located at 3901 N. Freeman Rd., near the Athletic Fields.
For more information, please contact the Buildings and Grounds Department.
Please note the following guidelines for using Orchard Park Buildings:
- Participants of group events/activities must be confined to the areas outlined on your building permit.
- For the safety of children, adult supervision is a must at all times. Children should not be allowed to walk the hallways by themselves.
- Please do not block or partially block hallways with tables or displays. This is a direct violation of fire code regulations.
- When crafts are performed, only water-based supplies are to be used. Areas should be cleaned up and left in the manner they were prior to the group’s arrival.
- Due to time frames for cleaning & securing the building for the evening, it is very important that your group adhere as closely to the start/end time specified on your building permit.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance must be submitted before approval for a Request of Facilities by Outside Groups permit will be granted. Our students have top priority for activities and events with regards to building use. Your event/activity will be cancelled if at any time it conflicts with student use.
Permits must be signed by the Building Principal and the Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds.
Exception dates to building use will include all Holidays.