Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Parent Teacher Organization
Our schools have dedicated parent volunteers who work together for the benefit of the schools and the children attending. For more information about the PTO’s at each of our six schools, please click on the links below.
Central Council PTO
The organization consists of PTO’s at Eggert, Ellicott, South Davis, and Windom Elementary Schools; along with the Orchard Park Middle School and High School. All six schools operate independently; but are under one set of bylaws. These six schools are guided by the Orchard Park Central Council PTO. The central council board has five meetings a year with PTO representatives and school principals from all six schools along with school district administrators. For more information about CCPTO, please click here.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school,and community;
- To bring the home and school into closer relation, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the development of the child;
- To develop between educators and the general public such unified efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantage in physical, social and moral education.
- To support laws helpful in the care and protection of children and youth; and
- To promote service and additional educational benefits to our children.
Please click each link to access that school's PTO.