AIS Plan - Orchard Park Central School District Academic Intervention Plan
Academic Intervention Services (AIS) are provided to student at risk of not meeting the expectations of the Common Core State Learning Standards or students performing below grade level expectations. AIS is available to both general education and special education students in grades K-12.
In accordance with Section 100.2, Part 100 of the Commissioner’s Regulations, our AIS plan outlines the following:
- Assessments and evaluations used to monitor student performance and progress;
- Process for identifying students at risk of not meeting expectations, and the entrance criteria for AIS;
- Parental notification requirements;
- Progress reporting required by AIS personnel;
- Exit criteria and parental notification requirements when AIS is discontinued.