South Davis PTO
Welcome to the South Davis Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)!
We are a group of parents, teachers, and staff committed to enriching the educational experience at South Davis Elementary. We sincerely hope that your participation will be both fun and rewarding. Please contact us with any questions!
PTO Board 2021-22President: Marcie Hartung - firstname.lastname@example.orgVice President: Natalie Joseph - email@example.comRecording Secretary: Kathy D'Ostroph - Kath8989@yahoo.com
Communications Secretary: Communications Secretary is Melissa Rybarczyk - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://southdavispto.membershiptoolkit.com/home and click the Register/Login button in the center of the page. Follow the prompts on the page
2021-2022 PTO Meetings (In-Person as of 9/10/21):
- September 16 - 6:30 p.m. at the McKendry Learning Center/Outdoor Classroom
- October 14, 2021 - 6:30 p.m. at the McKendry Learning Center/Outdoor Classroom
- November 16, 2021 - 6:30 p.m. OP Community Center
- January 20, 2022 - 6:30 p.m. OP Community Center
- February 8, 2022 - 6:30 p.m. OP Community Center
- March 10, 2022 - 6:30 p.m. OP Community Center
- April 19, 2022 - 6:30 p.m. at the McKendry Learning Center/Outdoor Classroom, weather permitting; OP Community Center otherwise
- May 19, 2022 - 6:30 p.m. at the McKendry Learning Center/Outdoor Classroom, weather permitting; OP Community Center otherwise
- June 14, 2022 - 6:30 p.m. at the McKendry Learning Center/Outdoor Classroom, weather permitting; South Davis Library otherwise
Volunteers are a vital part of student success in Orchard Park Central Schools. You can help by becoming a volunteer today. To become a volunteer, you need to complete the online volunteer orientation OPCSD Volunteer Orientation Presentation. The online training is completed only once, even if your family moves from one school to another school within the district.
Note: Once you are approved as a volunteer, you will be required to complete a copy of theOPCSD Parent Volunteer Annual Acknowledgment Formevery year.
Sign up to volunteer when you are available!
Signing up for specific duties or events will happen through the Membership Toolkit site. More information will be coming shortly.
Our major fundraiser, Movin’ & Groovin’, provides a large part of our yearly budget funding programs such as Earth Spirit, educational programs and equipment, and school assemblies.
Other fundraisers include: Book Fairs, Basket Auction, and Box Tops collections.
Our family-oriented fundraisers are fun and provide the opportunity to become involved in your child’s school life.
Social Events and Services:
DARE Funding, School Spirit Merchandise, Charity Drives, Halloween Bash, Holiday House, Mother’s Day Plant Sale, Ice Cream Social, 5th grade Event, Beautification, Staff Appreciation Day, Science Night, Family Movie Night, and Reading Events.