History of Orchard Park Middle School Formerly the Junior-Senior High School, 1949-1977
1949 - The Junior-Senior High opens. It was a model school and was featured twice in Seventeen magazine.
1954 - A pool and a new wing are added to the Junior High.
1960 - New Junior High is built, making the Linclon Ave. building solely a High School.
1977 - The Junior High becomes the High School and the old Senior High becomes the Middle School.
1992 - A new wing is added to the Middle School.
2016 - Auditorium is renovated.
2017 - Pool is renovated.