Each year, two OPHS seniors are awarded $40,000 ($10,000/year for four years) in scholarship money. Criteria are
- Participated in a high school sport
- 90% or higher high school average
- Completed 4 units of math upon high school graduation
- Completed 4 units of science upon high school graduation
- Must attend an accredited four-year college or university on a full-time basis (at least 12 credit hours/semester) for four consecutive years beginning the fall after senior year and maintain a B average
- Must be available for an interview
Applications can be found in the House 1 Office.